Thursday, March 31, 2011

Soo much

So much going on these days.  Just trying to keep my witts about me and not stress out.  You would think one in their right mind would not plan to have a baby, put a house on the market, sell a house and buy another, pack up a house, start a remodel, start their baby in daycare, return to work, all in 4 months....RIGHT!  A bit much right now.  But...it will all come together, at least thats what I keep telling myself.

Speaking of 4 months...this little sugar muffin is 4 months as of the 29th.

And since this is now a recipe blog (not really) I'll leave you with a great roast recipe.  Not sure if I've mentioned it but we buy part of a grass fed cow each  year.  I highly recommend it, you'll never eat beef from a grocery store again! 

Giadas Stracatto (Pot Roast) with Porchini Mushrooms.  I don't have to tell you that its easy, afterall I made it and I only make easy recipes.  Its delicious with a capital D!  Seriously your husbands will swoon over you...and lets face it who doesn't want that.

1 comment:

Aa, A, K & M said...

oh megs...yes, you have a lot going on! you are a rock star! can't wait to see the new house posts.

and can she be any cuter? getting so big, too!