- The house went on the market and came right back off the market 5 days later. 2 offers later it was SOLD. Bittersweet really. I love this house, I love that we had our kids here, and I love the neighborhood. But all good things must come to an end.
- We started the house hunt....that was interesting. Instead of getting into it, I'll leave you with this. Whoever says there aren't buyers out there are LYING. There are, and the good houses get snatched up quickly, whats left on the market are crap houses that nobody has updated nor taken care of. Catch a clue people (not you people) and put a little TLC into your houses.
- We purchased a new house in LO. Great area and cute little house. Its a bit 80's so we are going to do some updating before we move in. The good news is the kitchen and baths were updated, so we'll just take care of the rest. I can't wait to do before/after pics. Should be fun.
- Brandon is in China for two weeks. I'm lonely, I love having my buddy around.
- Davis went to Reno for 5 days,I miss him tons!
- Sloane and I are BFF's! Love this girl and she turned 3 months today (well technically on 2/29, which doesn't exist).
- Sloane decided it was time to sleep all through the night 11 hours...ok, that makes it sound luxurious...we've been working hard on this the last few weeks. It finally clicked, now if I could just sleep through the night.
I want to take pictures of her in her chair each month.
Here is month 1...don't look for month 2, it doesn't exist ;)
Month 3
Just a few fun shots
She recently discovered her tongue!
6 comments:
She is getting so big & even more adorable!
p.s. I miss Davis too :)
She is just adorable! You are crazy busy. When do you move? I can't believe you house hunted with and infant and toddler, I can't imagine. :) I've missed your posts!
Oh she's so sweet! I love her! The nursery is so cute too. Love the paint and the chandelier and everything!
that little sloane is so cute!
i bet you are so happy to have your man home...enjoy the weekend!
I LOVE Sloane's room!!! That's the painting I wanted for Ava's room. You really out did yourself..I love the colors too!!
LOVE Sloane's room ...love the colors.. you really out did yourself! That is the painting I was going to get Ava...how funny.. I love that one.
Post a Comment