I need to back track to 4/29, Sloaney turned 5 months! And in keeping with tradition here is her 5 month picture.
5 months
Sloane started rice cereal and baby food this month. She loves it. I have decided to make her food. I didn't do this with Davis, but I'm loving it and surprised at how easy it is. My girlfriend bought me the Baby Love book and the recipes are the best!
Mothers Day!
I don't have alot of pics of either of the kids right now.
I think the move has taken a toll on me, definitely my picture taking skills.
Davis is hilarious these days. All he talks about is Baseball. The kid really loves it and I have to say (unbiased) that he is really good at it. I'm bummed he can't join little league for a few years. If anyone knows of a Tball program for kids under 5 let me know. I'm not joking when I say its all he talks about...ie; "what did you dream about last night, Davis?" "Ichiro and hitting home runs".
New house?? Its great but its taken alot longer than I had planned to get settled. Furniture/rugs are ordered for most rooms and we are slowly coming along. I'll post some before/after pics soon.
5 comments:
Wow! I can't believe she is already 5 months?! Or more?! So precious. I can totally relate on having two and not being able to get projects done! Story of my life.
I'm excited to see what you do with the house!
She is darling!! I love the pictures of all three of you and I can't wait to see some of your house! Take care!
I'm still reading! I don't think family, vacations, recipes, etc. are boring. :)
Keep it up, Meghan! I know it often is just another thing on our to do lists, but I have to believe that we'll appreciate our blogs so much when are kids are grown. And I LOVE seeing pics of your fam and getting a glimpse into your life!
umm, all i write about is my family...are you saying my blog is boring? :) I love reading about yours, keep updating! Can't wait to see your new house!
Post a Comment