I'm one of those types that would like to move in and have it all done from top to bottom, decorated and family pictures hung. Kinda like those design shows....guess thats unrealistic ;)
I also wanted to share with you a VERY tasty stew recipe that we've been using for the past year. I always hesitated to make stew because growing up my mom would make stew and I have to tell you....it was so gross! No taste, chewy meat, soggy carrots, etc. Sorry Mom, I know you read this, but it wasn't one of your better recipes. I like to use good quality meat for this because I think it makes a huge difference.
[real simple]

1 comment:
Oh that picture looks delicious!
I know what you mean about wanting to move and have everything done. I am the same way. I feel bad for RJ because I am always talking about what I want to do to the house. This creative gene ~ it's a curse I tell ya!
Post a Comment