Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rata-tat-tat

Isn't that what a rattle snake says?! OMG, I just thought of who said that...the mean guy in Strawberry Shortcake! What was his name?

Anyway, I like that word and felt like it was a good word for the day. I'm feeling a bit feisty, maybe its all the multi-tasking I've been doing all week or maybe its just that I'm drinking some lovely Kombucha.

Anyway, here is the latest project I've been working on. I attend a cooking class out in the 'couve 1x month. I've been doing it for years but took a little break while I was prego and getting through that first year. The teacher ordered an apron from me for her catering business partner. Their business is called Taste Buds. Kim, the one receiving the apron, lives in Arizona (hence the cactus) and is visiting this week.




I hope she likes it! And it doesn't remind her of taco bell with the cactus :) again...feisty.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute Megs.....look forward to seeing you Friday!

Tami said...

Super cute apron...no Taco Bell visions in sight! You are very talented! Do you make your own patterns?

christyephillips said...

too cute, she'll love it! i am very jealous. how much are you selling your aprons for? I am not in need of any bibs/burp cloths. :)