If you've never experienced a Livestrong event, your really missing out. The energy is amazing and its so inspiring to see the survivor cross the finish line. Not only because the completed an event, but they fought the battle to cancer! Its gives anyone hope that if they are fighting or may later in their life that they too may cross that line.
I rode 100 miles a few years back with my sister, I was wishing a few times I had chose to ride again today with her, but I think she would have rode me into the ground. The girl was amazing! I don't think she was even tired at the end.
Nice work JENN!!!!!
4 comments:
Congrats Jen! Love this blog; you have some wicked cute stuff on here. :-)
Wow! 100 miles, I'm impressed. What a great tribute to your grandfather. And it sounds like it was a fun weekend with your mom and sis, too.
That is awesome! Yeah for your sister and your family. I hope you enjoyed your girls weekend.
That is so cool. Sounds like a fun weekend with your mom and sister. That is such a cute picture of you guys!
Post a Comment