Saturday, May 30, 2009

MIA

I've been MIA, for that I apologize. I hate it when the hobbies in my life take a hit when work gets insanely busy and hectic. Hobbies include blogging and sewing :) great hobbies huh. I have still managed to shop an awful lot though...how does that work? Stress, I shop when I'm stressed, not sure how great of a coping mechanism that is but OH well! Ohh and YES I still have a job, but lost an employee in the RIF's as well as alot of friends...crazy!

I'm currently working on a great apron, I hope to finish this weekend and will post pics.


I thought I'd put up a few pics of the littlest sweet heart in my life. He's been alot of fun! I do love this age.
Getting ready for his first boat trip

Loving the boat, takes after his mother :)


Playing in the sprinkler for the first time, loved it!


A fun trip to the zoo with Emilie and Jack. We bought a zoo pass this year and have used it quite a few times already. Its nice not to stress about getting through everything since you can always come back...and its a tax write off!

Hugging the otter



My favorite recent pic!


I put a pillow in his crib last month, and I love it when he sleeps on it. Just reminds me of how old he is getting! Crazy!

6 comments:

Tami said...

He is SOO cute! We also have a zoo membership and it's the best place to get out little boy wiggles and giggles. I don't know what I would do without that membership!!

Aa, A, K & M said...

OMG...i love all of these pics! i've been meaning to ask you about the pillow, actually. does he just use it sometimes? is he still all over in the crib?

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness. Davis is so darn cute! I actually think his looks are changing and he's got some Surface to him! I love the sleeping one, too cute.

Erica said...

I love the picture of Davis hugging the otter!

p.s. Cheers to us both making it through May with employed status! Funny that we never see each other at work though! Although I did hear you on KAOS! Celeb!

ENDub said...

Oh I LOVE the sleeping pictures we as mothers take. Davis is a cutie-pie.

Gigi's Thimble said...

Oh cute! I remember doing that with my kids (with the pillow). He is such a doll! Good job on the apron too! Love that black and white print! Hope you're doing well!