Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer time!

My girlfriend Lindsey started a list of the things she wants to accomplish this summer. I like her style! Lists are great, they hold you somewhat responsible. I figured I would do a mini-list, because I work 40+ hours a week, summer doesn't feel as much of a vacation as I would like...hence the mini list :)


1. Dates: This is plural for a few reasons, I would like to have more of them and some with D and I and some with B and I. We are starting this Sat. night. If anyone has a good movie recommendation let me know. I can't remember the last movie I went to so I think we will do that and dinner.


2. Projects: I'd like to work on the following, elephant, Pillow Covers, Camera Strap cover, of course a few aprons and bags.

3. Outside: We bought cruiser bikes last year and a trailer for Davis. We love cruising around and I can't wait to do more of that. Id also like to go to a zoo concert, and a concert at Edgefield. Did I mention I want to golf more? I've missed that the last few summers!

4. Get away: I'd like to take a short family getaway. If anyone has any good (near by) spots to try out let me know.

Now that I'm writing a list, it could go on and on. The project I mentioned on an earlier post is coming out GREAT, I should be done in another night or two. Can't wait to post pics. I'm also hoping I can whip up a quick apron for the Angry Chicken blog, check out her topic. If you can sew, you should join...its really fun. Ohh and Erica...if I get it done in time...its yours! I sooo owe you!

2 comments:

Gigi's Thimble said...

Meghan - are you awake? I think you just posted this and it is late and I keep meaning to go to bed...anyways, that is great to write down everything you want to do. I should do that! Thanks for inspiring me (like always!)

Have a good night! :)

Erica said...

Erica who? This Erica? I REALLY hope you only have one friend named Erica. I can't wait to see what you create! Although, you really don't owe me :)

Love the idea of making a list! I will be your date to any of the Zoo or Edgefield concerts!