Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ohh Baby!

My girlfriend Carrie is having a baby shower this coming weekend for two friends...one having a girl and one having a boy. She placed an order with me for some shower goodies...

Boy burp cloths/bib


Girl burp cloths/bibs



I typically like to make the sets as the girl ones are...one with fabric the other with just ribbon. I had THE hardest time trying to find the right brown polka dot ribbon for the boy one! So I had at ad-lib.

The weather has been wonderful! I wish it would last...I think I'm a nicer person when the sun is shining :)

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Too cute Megs. I have to say that the burp clothes you made for Harper were our absolute favorite to use.

Katie said...

I may have to place an order myself, Meghan - super cute! I have lots of friends having babies this summer - how much notice would you need? Have you thought about selling on Etsy? Your stuff is always so cute!

Dottie said...

Katie, Anytime! I love making these, it makes me want another baby! I need about 2weeks notice and if you have any color/fabric preferences. I do the sets of 3 for 20.00 (2 burp cloths/bib)or can break it up if you don't want bibs.

Gigi's Thimble said...

Those are so cute Meghan. I love how they all coordinate, but have different fabrics, ribbons, etc. Great job!

Erica said...

So good! I agree, you should sell on Etsy!

mlyster said...

Hey Megs! Long time no see, your little boy is adorable. I have just started a blog but it's private so give me your email and I'll send you an "invite." Hope all is well with you... I love all the creative crafty things you seem to be into.

Dottie said...

molly!!! How are you? Married yet? Still in AZ? m.simmons1@comcast.net, please invite me, would love to see how things are going.

Ms. Smoochy said...

What wonderful gifts. You did good. I'm sure your client and her recipients will be tickled!

Dottie said...

Molly, in case you check in here...I can't leave comments on your cute blog and yours doesn't let me link??? Email me your email address.

Little C and Little J said...

Great baby sets and great blog! I can't believe I missed your apron giveaway, I'm crazy about that apron since I saw it on Angry Chicken. Very nice. You are inspiring me to play with my blog design. It looks hard, is it?