Sunday, September 19, 2010

Batter Up!

We celebrated Davis's 3rd birthday tonight.  I figured a baseball theme was in order, seeing as he is only slightly obsessed about baseball ;)  We thought we'd truck down to the park and have a mini baseball game to kick things off, but rain kept threatening us so the kids played in the back yard instead.  I bought foam party hats and then a variety of foam stickers and let the kids decorate their own party hats.  It was fun and helped keep the kids busy.

I made a Happy Birthday banner after not having much luck finding a local one on Etsy.
Might I suggest using the die cut machine at Craft Warehouse for lettering like this...so easy and quick!


Goodie Bags
Had fun putting these together!


The menu consisted of Baseball food
Apps :  Popcorn and veggies
Main: Hot Dogs, Brats, chips/dip and homemade Mac n Cheese


The smile on his face when everyone started singing was priceless...he was so happy.

Fun times! Can't believe he is going to be three on Thursday!

8 comments:

~kathy said...

What a big boy! Happy Birthday Davis!

Amanda said...

I can't believe he's going to be 3 either! What a cutie!

Gigi's Thimble said...

Oh my gosh, he is so stinkin cute. I can't believe he's already 3! Great cake by the way!

Hope you're doing well!

ENDub said...

How adorable! happy birthday Davis!

christyephillips said...

Happy birthday Davis! What a fun party!

jenn said...

Very Cute party and love his picture!!

Tami said...

I love the banner! I have been thinking about making something similar that is a generic happy birthday banner because I love they way they look! I love the theme (huge baseball fan here) and the decorations, food ideas and cake were awesome! It's hard to believe our babies grow so quickly. Happy Birthday!!

Tami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.