Brandon and I just got back Monday afternoon from a long weekend in "the City".
San Francisco that is. I was in SF visiting Apple, Google and Oracle Wednesday-Friday so B flew down Friday evening. We stayed in a fabulous hotel about 2 blocks from Union Square. I love getting away, I tend to not worry about things as much, finally feel relaxed and I don't think about what needs to be done next. I sure wish I could be more like that in my everyday life...HA right!Friday night 2 colleagues and I had dinner at Bar Tartine, it was good...not the best ever but a good dinner and fun company. Saturday morning B and I slept in until 8am (whoa, late huh :) and then ventured down to the Ferry Building. I visited the Ferry Building for the first time last year and fell in love! It truly is a great place and they have a huge farmers market there on Saturdays. The weather was perfect. We ate breakfast along the water, drank coffee, and just sat and chatted...and of course people watched. I could have sat there for hours. Here are a few highlights from the Ferry building:
Look at these cupcakes!
Pot de Creme, I couldn't resist! I mean look at them...they are adorable!
Sunday we took the Cal Train out to see one of my girlfriends. She had just had her third child. Sweet baby Stella.
Now back to reality :)

2 comments:
Oh that sounds so nice Megs. I have never been there, but hope to go someday soon. Glad you could have a relaxing time with your hubby. You're still so tiny. Can hardly tell you're prego! :)
how fun! loved the recap of your babymoon.
Post a Comment