I worked on this today for part of my nieces gift....working with adorable fabrics like this remind me that "yes Meghan, you do want to try to have another child...because perhaps you will get lucky and add a girl to the clan". (((shhhh I was sitting on the couch today exhausted from trying to entertain Davis thinking "could I really do this with two?!")))
I got some inspiration for another project I started from this cute blog. Not sure how good it will turn out, but I'm attempting to make a felt stocking for Davis. Did I mention that I convinced my hubby to take me up to the fabric store today? That was scary, good thing he was driving.
And, for one last little tid bit...here is a cute pic of Davis in his new winter coat. Yes, it does look familiar...A Christmas Story when the little boy couldn't put his arms down because he snow suit was so puffy...I know...bad mom.
5 comments:
Cute pics! That fabric looks familiar ;)
Those stockings look adorable, and with your awesome creativity your will look even better! ...and your second baby comment...if you want 2 kids you are just going to have to not think about it and get pregnant. If you think about it too long, you will get scared and back out. Get pregnant and then freak out over what you have just signed up to do!! It gets easier and easier, but it is a kick in the teeth for a while. Tucker was 2 1/2 when Addie was born and I think for our family that's a perfect age gap. Good luck!
You are so creative. That apron is adorable. I'd love a lesson sometime! Regarding child #2, you actually won't have to entertain as much because they'll be entertaining each other. Tami's right, if you think about it too much, you'll never do it-just like any huge commitment.
Love the apron. As far as motherhood, it's all freakin' hard. But we love them...
Oh. I LOVE the apron. So adorable! And, I love that Little Birdie Secrets blog. They have the cutest ideas!
Post a Comment