Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanks!

Thanksgiving was wonderful. It's amazing to me what happens in just 1 year. One year ago Davis was just a few months old, now he is cruising all over the place, talking, laughing and understanding.

Only a few months old (above)

Thanksgiving 2008

We spent a few days up in Bellevue with DH's parents. Friday night is the big Thanksgiving dinner. All the men cook (notice the chef's jackets) and the ladies get the night off...we get to enjoy good champagne (Cristal anyone?!). Every year the food is wonderful but the company is even better. What a great group of people.




I'm thankful for so much in my life, but most of all I'm thankful for my wonderful family and friends.


Here are a few fun pics capturing the joy seen through a 1 year old.








4 comments:

Gigi's Thimble said...

Darling pics. I love the mini chefs jacket for Davis. And WOW, I am really impressed that all the men cook Thanksgiving dinner. I gotta tell Ryan about this! That's the best idea I've ever heard of:)

~kathy said...

Great pictures Megs! Thanksgiving looks like it was a blast. Davis is adorable in his little chef coat.

Thanks for coming to visit in the hospital! Connor loves the swaddle blanket. His is all bundled up right now sleeping.

Aa, A, K & M said...

LOVE these pictures, megs! can't believe how tiny he was last thanksgiving. how time flies, huh?! let's for sure get the boys together soon.

afralea said...

Ok... I sure wish I could see him more! He is soooo adorable!