Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ahhhhmazing

I was reading one of my fav blogs this morning and saw she was running a contest. I've never entered any quilt give-a-way contest but I have entered my apron onto the Angry Chicken 'apron of the month' contest. Anyway, I thought I would share the link with some of you who heart sewing and beautiful fabric like I do. If I could, I would sew and shop for fabric all day :)
Here are the ahhhmazing quilts she is giving away:




(Amber, I think you should enter, your having good luck.... if you win can you cut it in half and share it with me? :) I'll do the same! hehehe)
Seeing all these beautiful blogs inspires me so much, I just with I had more time to Sit Still :)

4 comments:

Gigi's Thimble said...

Yes - beautiful! Love them! So, what is the blog name where the giveaway is happening? Did I miss that?

P.S. I always have to check out your blog because we share the same love of fabric and I know you're gonna have things on there after my own heart.

Gigi's Thimble said...

Oh, o.k. I just scrolled over it and saw that it was a link. Maybe next time if you highlight the word in a different color people would know that it is definately a link. (Sorry, I'm not trying to act like I know everything. I just barely figured out how to do the highlighted link thing a few days ago!:) It's a very cute blog though!

~kathy said...

Nice job figuring out your 3 column blog!

Gigi's Thimble said...

Is that a three column blog I see? Congratulations! And, your title looks great. Where/how did you figure all of that out? Good job!