Tuesday, November 11, 2008
A lot of nothing
Possibly a rant post...here I am sitting still watching the Biggest Loser thinking "I really want a 3 column blog". So I google it and find a site....lets just say I've spent the last 1hr+ trying to get it right through HTML codes and what do you know...I still have a two column! HAHAHAH I see these fab blogs of these crafty ladies (which I wonder if they work, have kids or husbands, or dogs, or a house, or quite possibly a life) just kidding! Anyway, I guess its just not going to happen right now for me. Does anyone out there understand the HTML coding? If so, I'll swap you something for a little work on this opportunistic site of mine :) Anyone...bueller, bueller?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i can't personally help you, but i did bookmark this site a long time ago thinking i'd like to make my blog a 3 column blog as well. you may have found it in your google search! good luck!
http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/2007/02/three-columns-blogger-template.html
I have no idea how to help you with your blog, I barely know how to post. We are living in SW, almost Beaverton. We should get together! I would love to catch up. You going to the Ducks game this weekend?
Love the post. And love the fact that I am not the only one who suffers from not being able to figure things out on the blog. We should have a blog afternoon where we sit side by side and try to figure things out. My next mission is figuring out how to put my pictures in different places instead of the three choices that it gives me (left, center, right). Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Ok... I even taught html, and I have a really hard time editing any of these already set templates, that are cute by the way... Maybe on a really bored day, I will try again. In the meantime, just try to find one you like and stick with it....
Post a Comment