Monday, March 29, 2010

My super hero

I finally had a few hours on Sunday to finish Davis's super hero cape.  I had made the wrist bands and eye mask a few months ago...shows you how long it takes me to accomplish projects these days.



7 comments:

Auntie Jenn said...

oh my god! That is AWESOME!! He's my favorite super hero!

Erica said...

MEGHAN! This is so cool!! I think it's my favorite project you've shared so far.

Katie said...

Nice work! Super cute cape and even cuter super hero :)

Gigi's Thimble said...

Oh, those bottom two pictures are too funny (and adorable). You did a great job. What a good mom!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Better yet, you can see he absolutely LOVES it!

The Beso Team said...

Dear Meghan,

Thank You for entering the Beso Hunter Boot contest. I hope you are given the opportunity to own a pair of these fabulous black Hunter boots to enhance your cute footwear style while making those Portland rainy days more enjoyable.

Thank You and Good Luck!
The Beso Team
http://www.beso.com/style-director-contest

Cassie said...

Hi Meghan. I love the cape and am so excited to see that you have linked the tutorial. I am planning to make my daughter an apron, so this will be perfect for the boy! Thanks!

Any ideas of where I might find a little girl apron tutorial?