I'm a fan of the Twilight series, not sure how it all happened but earlier this year I read all 4 books...quickly. It amazes me the wide range in ages of those who are captivated by the series.
Last night I joined some work peeps for a little party which included appetizers, Twilight showing and then off to see New Moon. It was way better than Twilight, I'd recommend it. I couldn't help but feel very old at times throughout the movie when the young girls in front, in back, OK all around me were giggling anytime Jacob came on the screen or Bella and Edward kissed. Funniest part was a few young girls in front of us in line mentioned that Edwards body was really gross....when we saw his body I cracked up...it was great! However these young things don't realize thats what an older mans body looks like! HAHA not like Jacob....they have a rude awakening waiting for them as they get older.
I made some Werewolf Kibble to bring as an appetizer and then made everyone an individual bag to sneak into the movie. Very easy, very tasty. It was a hit, so I'd suggest it to any of you who are finding themselves enjoying New Moon with their girlfriends.
Recipe here, label here. I substituted 2 cups, of the 9 total, with cocoa puffs. Served perfectly in a dog bowl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You're certainly not alone in your Twilight love. I headed to an early showing on Thursday night and felt a little silly surrounded by teenagers, but I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and will look forward to the next one! Love the kibble idea, how creative.
This cracks me up! Gross body?!? Haha...rude awakending no kidding :)
I had pretty much the identical experiene on Sat. (with my husband, he read the books too). :) I am going with some girlfriends on Tues. I am going to def. make the kibble, Yummy! Thanks!
On a different note, we are staying here for x-mas, for the first time ever, so I won't make the get together. :(
You are such a kick! I, too, went to a showing on Thursday. I enjoyed it so much more than Twilight as well!
Where do you get the time to come up with all these super cute ideas?! You never cease to amaze me.
Is it wrong that I like Jacob's body better than Edward's. Does that make me 13?
I'm glad you had a good time with your girlies.
So I've never had "werewolf kibble" but I've had "puppy chow", it looks like they are in the same food group. That stuff is so fantastic and addicting!
So cute Meghan. Way to be creative. I love what you did and I can't wait to see the movie.
Meg, you are WAY too good.
Post a Comment