Monday, November 9, 2009

Maybe next year

I realize its past Halloween, but I tried a new recipe that was share worthy!  Its called Candy Corn Cookie Bark.  Remember this next year if your looking for a fun, easy, crowd pleaser.

Candy Corn Cookie Bark

{photo: yourhomebasedmom.com}
Recipe and step by step pictures can be found here.

3 comments:

amber schmidt said...

Hi Dottie,

Congrats on winning the giveaway!! You can contact me at announcingyou@gmail.com whenever you are ready to redeem your prize.

Thanks!!

Amber

Gigi's Thimble said...

Megs, Thanks for your comment. I was feeling a little weird about the whole topic. I definitely didin't want to offend anyone or look down on anyone. The one reader who said she was dropping me kind of made me feel bad, but at the same time I don't need her immaturity. No big deal. The whole thing to me was just about being considerate to other people. Not everyone wants to read the F-word. I think you're right - it's nice if people can be a little considerate to what their readers what to read about. Anyways. I hope your LOVING Maui. Wish I were there, but I hope you guys are having an amazing time!!!

Aa, A, K & M said...

yum...i still have some candy corn - may have to give this a try this year!