Sunday, August 30, 2009

Latest project

With my hubby back from China, I was able to get some shots taken of my latest sewing project. If you been with me for awhile, you have heard me talk about the blog Tie One One. The most recent submission is for plaid. You can have plaid anywhere on your apron, while plaid isn't my favorite, it is very in this year.

I fell in love with the green Joel Dewberry line and had to use it, so I found a plaid to go with it. I was trying to figure out how to use all three of these together and then I came across this darling blog and this great apron pattern. It was a blast to make and I'll surely use it again soon.



This apron is for my fun friend Erica. She is in Paris right now....I know I'm jealous too :)

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

Super cute. Love it. I'm wondering what I have to do to get myself one of those from you???

Fruit Body said...

Lucky her!! So cute! I got her a recipe box a while ago too... Now she has to cook for Troy every night, no excuses!
Moj

Erica said...

Bon jour, Meghan!
This is SO NICE! I am so lucky to have a friend like you!
I have to say, I think this is one of your best!
See you soon!
Merci!
Erica

Katie said...

Love it. Your fabric choices are wonderful, as always and I love the design. Very cute!

Gigi's Thimble said...

So cute! Love the pleat design and the fabrics. Umm, my birthday is coming up in like 10 1/2 months...just a little something' to think about. :)
Glad your hubby is home!

christyephillips said...

super cute! i agree with lins, what does a girl have to do to get one of those?

Dottie said...

You guys are funny! Just ask :) I'll get around to it some day...kinda like Erica, she is receiving this a year after I told her I'd make her one! HA Work tends to get in the way, darn work :)

ENDub said...

Darling Megs. I love it.

Ms. Smoochy said...

I just love this apron. THe plaid and the pleats are too lovely.