Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Date

One of my goals this summer was to have a few dates with my two boys. I've managed a few with Davis, more than my hubby....he's been traveling alot.

We got back from Black Butte yesterday and had a great time. I thought we should end the vacation with a trip to the Zoo this morning, just Davis and I.

We had a GREAT time!

3 comments:

Erica said...

The first picture is SO GOOD! You should enter it in a contest or something...I am serious! I love the one of the two of you also!!

Gigi's Thimble said...

Great pictures. He is so cute! And those smores are making my mouth water. I haven't had breakfast yet...

Aa, A, K & M said...

what a great goal...hope you and b can find some time to squeeze a few in as well!

ps. k has that shirt too! :)