Saturday we played hookey from swim lessons and hit the Zoo! Little did we know it was Packy's 47th birthday (hello! the zoo was packed at 9am when the gates opened) but we managed through the crowds and had a great time.



Sunday we had our first family run. We did the Bridge to Brews run with some friends and family. D enjoyed the run thanks to Bob (the stroller) and loved to point out buses, trains, cars and bridges. Brandon claimed the run was easy (yes, he pushed the stroller, ugh!) and I ran faster than normal thanks to my bright idea of running as a family. It was great though, thanks honey for pushing me.

On to Monday....Ohhhhh lovely Mommy Meghan Monday! I took D to daycare in sweats and hat...how nice is it to not rush in the morning to get ready! I came home with latte in hand and decided to tackle D's closet and dresser first. I cleaned and sorted clothes, you all know that I really want a girl for my next child, but what the heck am I going to do with all these boy clothes and shoes if I do actually have a girl (which I highly doubt will be the case)?!? Someone will get very lucky!
I then decided it was time to sew. I'm making this bag for my SIL. I love this bag and I got most of it done in just a few short hours. Later that night we got the beach cruisers out of the garage and went to the gelatto shop down the street. What a perfect day!
6 comments:
The picture of the three of you at the zoo is great!! AND you were there on Packy's birthday...LUCKY :)
Great pics Megs...he is such a cutie!
Glad you enjoyed your day to yourself!
ahh! I WANT that bag! Is it hard to make? I am nervous, since I am such a newbie!
Great pics. of the fam, you guys are so cute! Is there baby talk in the air, or are you just thinking down the road? I have so many clothes too, it is so nice to get rid of them and pass them on when you know you are DONE!
I'm glad you enjoyed your day off, it is so nice to have time to yourself and accomplish so much!
Glad you had a great weekend and day off. So nice to take a day to yourself!
I agree... hello sun. Winters in Portland get a little long. But I LOVE, LOVE our summer & fall.
That bag is fantastic - you'll have to post the finished project. So glad to hear that you enjoyed a day to yourself, it sounded heavenly.
That is such a cute bag. I've got to make me some bags one of these days. I've never made one and can't totally relate with customers at work asking about them... Anyways, I'm glad you had a fabulous day and your run sounds great. Good family time.
Post a Comment