Thursday, April 16, 2009

Updated**Chicken Little!

I found this fabric from the Metro Market line by Robert Kaufman at the Stitchin' Post in Sisters, Oregon. I fell in love with it and decided it would be an adorable apron.



Hubby took the pics this morning, they are a little dark! But you get the idea :)

Off to cooking class tonight! Looking forward to some good food and fun company, Its been a long and tiring few weeks. BTW, I'm taking Monday off work and taking Davis to daycare....I'm going to sew and relax....alone! Heaven!

** Update! I made my first sale! I sold Chicken little tonight at cooking class! Yeah **

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute Megs!

Enjoy your time to yourself on Monday!

Erica said...

I love the design! Half aprons are my new fave.

christyephillips said...

too cute! savor every second on momday! i'm jealous!

christyephillips said...

Yay! Congrats! How much do you charge for an apron?

Katie said...

Super cute apron! Congrats on making a sale, too, maybe there's a new career for you in the works. Enjoy your free day on Monday, I'm jealous.

Lindsey said...

That's great you sold it. Way to go. ENJOY yourself Monday!

Gigi's Thimble said...

OK - that is such a cute apron. I love the fabrics! So, you're selling these now? Good for you! You are really talented.

Have a blast tomorrow. Sounds so nice!