I haven't had much time to sit still this past week, hence no blogging....but yesterday was a different story....GIRLS DAY! I've met some wonderful women this past year and each month we clear our schedules to get together. We have such a great time, and all of us are unique and individual which is what makes these friendships so invaluable.
First stop was JoBar which is owned by Papa Hydn so you know its going to be good. Next stop was Moonstruck for a bite of chocolate and then on to get the nails did.
I know, I was scared too at first by her outfit not because it didn't match but I thought she was wearing tights with a dress and flashing me...

Tiffany's dog LuLu, isn't she the cutest!Off to grab some Champers (champagne) and a few apps at Bar Mingo. If you like Cafe Mingo you will love their new bar. Its very chic.
I've had a few nights to sit still, well sort of. At least I got some sewing done on an apron for my aunt. Just a few more finishes and it will be done...right in time for our cooking class on Thursday.
Davis is into everything these days, he loves playing in "his" cupboard...Yes, that's his little leg sticking out of there :)

My sister showing D how to ride a scooter
Thats it for today...did you know today is National Margarita day? I didn't either, but we are having family dinner tonight (my side) and figured we would have a Mexican theme and Margaritas. No, I'm not a lush :)
7 comments:
Yah! Yesterday was awesome...such a great time! I can't get over your lady's outfit!
p.s. Your Grandpa is very handsome, that is a great picture of him!
glad you could enjoy a fun girls day!! your grandpa would have wanted you to do that...for sure!
That picture of Davis on the scooter is so cute.
Hey Megs, I have this little quote that I think is so sweet regarding the loss of a loved one:
"Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven
where the love of our lost ones
Pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.
I hope whenever you see the first star at night or you're enjoying a beautiful clear evening with family and friends & the stars are sparkling that you'll remember your Grandfather and what a great person he was. Sorry to hear about your loss. Ambs
I'm sorry to hear about your G-pa, it sounds like he was a great man! I lost mine last year, and my thoughts frequently turn to him as I think of my memories with him.
What a fun girls day! How do you find the time to sew, AND do a cooking class? Where do you take your classes? I want to look into a sewing one, you've inspired me!
So sorry to hear about your grandfather, Meghan. Sounds like he was a wonderful man and that you had a great relationship with him.
I'm jealous of your girls night out, looks like it was a blast!
So sorry about your grandpa, I know how it feels, and I hate it. I'm thinking of you, your mom, and grandma.
I am so sorry to hear about your Grandpa. It's such a blessing to know our grandparents as adults, but that makes it even more difficult to lose them. He was obviously very important to you, and I can only imagine how precious you were to him.
PS I don't blame you for being a little worried about that lady's outfit...yikes!!!
Post a Comment