I got a wild hair yesterday that I needed to change up my blog layout/background. I'm not sure if you folks have been experiencing it on your end, but on my end my whole background was f'd up. Kind of annoying because I feel like I had it just the way I wanted it. Anyway, I added a new background and lost a few widgets (slideshow of my sewing goodies/buttons/MY PEEPS)!
YES, I lost some of you! And I know I don't have you all back, so I'm sending out an APB on you. If I don't have you under my peeps area, can you post a comment so I can bring you back home where you belong?
Ohh and I am almost finished with a fun little valentines day project. More on that tomorrow.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The new background is SO cute! I love it! I don't think I have enough skills for the 3 column yet...so I'll just hang back and be thankful I can post pictures! Nice Work!
Post a Comment