I have alot of "Before & Afters" with this new house. I'll start working on them. First up, is a chair that I found on Craigslist. Ok, lets be honest for a minute...I hadn't thought to look on Craigslist. Shame on me. But I have someone helping me with the house on a few things because I'm a bit short on time these days. I fell in love with this style of chair at Mitchell Gold and a few other fine establishments. Little did I know I could find it on CL for 75.00!!!
We had a campout last month...in the backyard! Tent and all. It was so much fun, and Davis did great. Can't wait for the real thing someday.
And of course, Baloney turned 9 months!
Life is good :)
4 comments:
Awesome megs...you have me inspired to search cl now! Cute cute cute kiddos too!
Love the chair! Amazing what a little fabric can do. And such sweet kids, sounds like you've had a busy summer.
Love it, love it! It was great seeing you and your adorable kids! Hope you're having a good trip!
Those kiddos are adorable and i LOVE that chair.
Post a Comment