Thursday, January 6, 2011

Holiday fun

I've seen some folks posting about their lives in the past decade...its awesome! I need to get organized so I can see what we did.  I'll get working on that...right after I care for this sweet baby ;)

I'll just start with what happened the past month with the Holidays
 This was the weekend after Sloane was born..there was no way we were missing out on the tree farm...or was it that i wasn't going to let B pick out the tree?! J/K...although that might have been scary. 

Christmas Eve dinner at my parents...one of my very most favorite Christmas traditions and memories of growing up.

 Not the greatest picture of Sloane, but its her first blue box! Her Grandpa Kevin ordered something special for her...too sweet.
Santa visited on Christmas morning! Davis was beyond thrilled but was pretty composed.  He was adiment about Santa taking a cookie for himself and carrots for the reindeer.

Santa came with a few goodies for the kids

I look forward to Davis getting a bit older and understanding that Christmas isn't just about getting gifts.  While its fun to see them get so excited, it gets to be a bit much after celebrating with two families.  I always put a few of the gifts away to pull out once the excitement of these wears off.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Please tell me Santa brought Davis an amublance?!