Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mr. Golden

SUN that is.  We fully took advantage of the nice weather this weekend! I have been sad to see it go and am anxiously waiting its return.

We bought cruiser bikes a few summers ago, and its been so much fun!  Davis loves riding in the trailer, but we also got him the old school bike seat  to go on the back of our bikes that he likes too.  Sunday we went out to cruise NE neighborhoods and try to get ideas for our front yard.    Before and after pics as soon as its done.




I also made it up to the mountain for the first time in 4 years! How lame is that, 4 years! I used to go every Saturday and Sunday....guess life has just happened.  Needless to say it was awesome and just like riding a bike it was like I had been last week.  Can't wait to do more of that too.

No sewing :)  I'll get to it soon.

5 comments:

christyephillips said...

YAY! The bike ride looks like so much fun! I'm jealous that you got to go up to the mtn. How was the snow? I think the last time I went was three years ago. Life changes!

~kathy said...

Yea for sun! Bring on SPRING!!

Erica said...

I think I could have a crush on Davis...

Dottie said...

Wags, it was soo sunny and cold, which was great but the snow was pretty hard and icy. I didn't even care, it just felt so great to be up there again. Can't wait to take Davis next year.

Gigi's Thimble said...

Megan I love your bike! I'm thinking we might have the same one. RJ got me one very similar to it a few years ago for Christmas. Is it light yellow with a leather seat? I don't remember who makes it. They're so fun! That sounds like a nice day for the fam.