A few years back my sister invited me to attend a cooking class with her in the 'couve. The woman who teaches the class used to own a catering company with her best girlfriend...how fun would that be?! Anyway, they closed up shop and held monthly cooking classes in her beautiful home, and even more beautiful kitchen. I secretly dream of living in her house someday, not only is it laid out nicely its tucked away in the woods which just makes it feel that much more relaxing.
I digress... Her cooking classes cover everything from an appetizer, a few main dishes and desert. She cooks it all while the class watches on and drinks wine...yes, I'm going to give up the detox for the night to simply enjoy :) The best part is you walk away with a belly ache from laughing and eating all the wonderful food she has cooked and a stash of good recipes. Can't ask for more than that!
Gayle (teacher) loves cupcakes. I found some cupcake fabric awhile back and bought in with the hopes of making her an apron. Of course I had it on the back burner and finished it last night. It was fun, and not like my usual aprons.
Can't wait to give it to her tomorrow night. Here's to happy cooking...
BTW, potty training is going great. Davis is in underwear all the time he isn't at school even during his nap. We are having #2 issues, but we are working on it...as for the school....well whatever, I've given up on them at least I know he can do it at home.
PS...I really miss the spellcheck button :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Megs if you go in to Settings and then the Basic tab you can choose to go back to the old editor at the bottom which has spell check.
Cute apron by the way! I want to hear more about your detox too...
I agree, I miss the spell check thing too! Too bad there isn't a way to keep the new editor AND have spell check - that would be genius!!! I feel like I'm going out on a limb with my posts! Agh!
Anyways, your apron is SO cute. That's so nice of you to give her one of your creations! And yay for Davis (and you)!!!
love the apron! too cute! way to go with D too! i agree, what's up with the detox?
Very sassy apron...I love it!
SUPER sassy apron. Bet she loved it!
3 things....
Cute as heck apron
I want to go to this cooking class
Yay for Davis! We are not even close with Cade. ;)
Post a Comment