Davis posing with his hand crafted Turkey
We met Tami Glem and her darling kids at PIR. One night during the Holiday display they close it down to cars and people come to walk and many brought their dogs. Tucker and Davis enjoyed running from one thing to another and it was fun to see an old friend.
Tami and Addie...I'm pretty sure Addie is a perfect child.
Davis graduated to "big boy" PJ's! 2 peice instead of footed. We dress all the kids in our family in the same PJ's for when we all get together on Christmas eve, its so fun.
Tree hunting! It was COLD!
Not the best shot of B, but I loved how interested Davis was.
D's first gingerbread house, made at Craft Night at Davis's school. He loved it, notice they use cereal instead of candy (they know just how to please us parents :)
Last night, I had a champagne tasting girls night. We did an ornament exchange and this is what I got.....I love it! I'm really into vintage inspired ornaments. We even have some up from B's Granny.
I finally forced myself to sit down and sew the other night. I'll post my latest mini project tomorow. I've got a few I really need to get working on...but I've lost my mojo. I'm trying hard to find it, its just not coming as fast as I'd like.
I'm off to volunteer at the Oregon Food bank with a few of my work teammates tomorrow morning. I haven't volunteered in a few years and am so excited to give back. I encourage you to find a way to give back this holiday season. A few easy ideas: donate a meal when your checking out at Whole Foods, take part of a toy drive, donate your blankets and coats to a local mission, or drop a few coins in the bell ringer outside the store. Most things don't cost alot, but go miles.
Happy Holidays!
4 comments:
Pretty tree Megs!
The Piland grandkids are all getting those same Carters PJ's this Christmas, girls in the pink and Josh in the green...soo cute!
Oh that's so great you're volunteering. We need to do that too. Davis in his big boy p.j's was so sweet. He looked so pleased with himself! I miss you guys so much! What are you guys doing for the holidays? I'm suddenly having withdrawls from all of you girlies. Oh, and that recipe sounds to die for. Seriously. My mouth is drooling right now.
Your tree looks amazing! I love that you get a real tree, and even cut it down yourselves! Davis is going to be so much fun this year for Christmas. He looks super excited. It was wonderful to see you. Thanks for meeting us. The 2 pictures I tried to take, didn't turn out because of light so I'm glad you got a few good ones. Tucker and Davis look so cute together!! I meant to ask you the other night...when do you find the time to sew so much? Are you just eternally exhausted?
Davis is the best! Seriously, so cute!
Post a Comment