Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2


My little guy turns 2 today! I can't hardly believe its been 2 years. I'm sure I'll say that every year he has a birthday. Its so cliche, but it really does go fast. He brings us so much laughter and sunshine!

The kid is pretty darn funny these days. He loves to sign to himself in the car, his favorite sentences lately are "follow me" or "hey, look at that!", and can't get enough of playing sports. He even slides across the carpet and yells homerun!

We've had a few small family parties for him:

Party at the in laws

Party at home





I'll leave you with this picture....yes they are a delicious as they look!

5 comments:

Aa, A, K & M said...

2! happy birthday, d! wow...time does fly. you've got to catch him sliding across the carpet yelling homerun on video! so flipping adorable!

oh and you are making me want to run down to st cupcake for a little treat!!!

Erica said...

Congrats!!! It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating Tiffany's birthday and you were talking about him just turning 1 year!
See you soon...please come with more Davis quotes to share!

christyephillips said...

Too cute! Congrats. on surviving the first two years! :) I hope he is a good two year old!

Gigi's Thimble said...

It does go by fast doesn't it? You are a beautiful family and those cupcakes. Ummm. Those cupcakes - Look. So. Good.

ENDub said...

I can't believe he's two already! Oh, and I LOVE Saint Cupcake, mmmmm.