Saturday my MIL and I went to check out a few new shops on Williams. Ink and Peat, Speiworks, and Hipcooks. Ink and peat, is just a little taste of heaven! Her flowers are fresh and creative, but she doesn't only do that good she also stocks her store with clever little finds. I can't wait to go back. Last night my MIL (mother in law) and I cracked open a bottle of champers and enjoyed some sea salt carmels from Ink and Peat while watching Twilight. Hmmm not a huge fan of the movie, but it was still fun.
I also finished this today for my sister! 
It inspired me to do a give a way! Make sure you check back soon, not sure what it will be yet but I picked up some great fabric (see below) a few weekends ago and this pattern.
oil clothCheck back soon! There is more to come!
8 comments:
Beautiful fabrics Megs! I'm sure you will create something fantastic.
Great stuff!
SWEET! I hope I am as lucky as you in blogland! Pick me, pick me for the giveaway. This Spokane girl needs some help. :)
Cute stuff!
I'm finally getting back to some sewing projects. It's fun to get a little time to work on a project after Connor goes to bed.
Sounds like some fun times with the MIL! Love your fabrics and the pattern. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the giveaway! I'll check back soon!
what a beautiful bag, megs!
You have some way cute stuff! We'll need to check back here often!
Hey! Just read over your blog and then strted working back and saw you are from Portland! You made me want to go to Roux!!! Fun blog!
Amy @ Poppy & Ivy
Post a Comment