While I was at the fabric store, I saw an adorable fabric of sock monkeys. I heart sock monkeys, so I figured I would do Davis's first birthday as a sock monkey theme. I bought this to make a few throw pillows for the backyard furniture. They also have a couple cute sock monkey patterns in vinyl that I hope to make table cloths out of. I bought a few sock monkey kits to make for the goody bags, I'll need to get moving on those sometime soon. If you have any fun other things to do let me know. We are going to have a low-key BBQ with family.
Last night we went to a meeting at Nike for the new daycare...all I have to say is amazing! Now the tough part, telling his current place that we are leaving. They are wonderful there, but this opportunity is WAY too good to pass up. BTW, I'm typing this as he is napping....he's snoring! Wish you all could hear how cute it is.
Ok, I could go on and on so I'll stop for now... I loved forcing myself to sit and relax for a few hours last night, I'm finding that I cherish that time more and more as I have less and less of it.
2 comments:
Can you believe he is going to be a year old next month? It has gone by so fast! I love the sock monkey theme for the party. So cute.
I hope you had the chance to go by the clothes store (can't remember the name) next to the Bannana store downtown off Broadway, they had this printwith all different sock monkey's in the display case with ! IT WAS GREAT! I wonder if you could buy them off of them when they take it off display???
Post a Comment