
Livestrong! What a fabulous organization....but to the meat of this post. My good friend Amy is very good at convincing me to do many things, how she has this power over me I'll never know. She called me Wednesday, the week of the Livestrong Challenge here in Portland and says "well my mom is going to pay the fundraising minimum if you want to ride the 40miles with me" (Thanks Amy's mom by the way)....yeah right! I first thought....I haven't been on my bike since my sister and I rode 100 miles 2 years ago...WRONG make that 3 years ago!
So after some discussion with Amy and Brandon, I decided what the heck. To prep, I had a massage and Brandon and I rode around the block the night before....and guess what, it was awesome! The weather was beautiful, the people were fun and we kicked A**! I'm so proud of us and this by far was one of the most fun events we have done together.
So there you have it, I sat....not still but I sat for over 2+ hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment